4309/42-44 Pemberton Street,
Botany, NSW 2019
$2,440 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4498392
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Deposit Taken!! Modern Specs,2 Bedroom plus Study with split level!
Botany is currently enjoying a property and style renaissance. Within reach of the CBD, surrounded by national parks, stunning beaches, prime golf courses and top transport links, Orion brings new life and energy to an established part of Sydney, which beats with a brand new heart.
Spend a day on nearby beaches Maroubra, Little Bay, Coogee, or Brighton-Le-Sands. Shop at Eastgardens, Maroubra or the CBD. Travel using nearby trains, buses, bicycle tracks, arterial roads and Sydney Airport. Top schools and universities are all close by.
- Tiles covered living area and carpet in the bedroom.
- Secured parking with remote access.
- Close to city and Eastgarden shopping centre.
- Bus stop on Botany Road
- Laundry - Internal facility including dryer
- Kitchen - gas stove facility and dishwasher
- Split level
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Botany
Lifestyle in Botany
Picture yourself living at 4309/42-44 Pemberton Street, Botany. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: intercom, secure parking, and dishwasher.