4301/18 Hoff Boulevard,
Southbank, VIC 3006
$2,173 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4373487
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Exceptional 120 degree City and Botanic View
Ideally placed on level 43, this exemplary example of inner-city living provides the fortunate occupant the ability to move into a much sought-after floor plan with Southbank's most iconic and Brand New development, Melbourne Square.
Property Features Include:
* Spectacular city views and floor to ceiling glass flooding the apartment with natural light
* Exceptional floor plan with 80 sqm internal
* Stunning kitchen with premium Miele appliances, an abundance of cabinetry and gorgeous mirrored splash back.
* Each bedroom has uninterrupted views to garden, art precinct and Melbourne CBD
* Timber flooring to entrance hall, living and kitchen
Melbourne Squares resort-style facilities will be absolutely phenomenal, where residents will be able to enjoy a sumptuous lobby with concierge service, stunning podium and rooftop gardens with a sub-tropical theme, luxurious pool and gym on the podium and level 54, spa, cinema, golf simulator, private sky dining and bar, yoga studio, sauna, demonstration kitchen, and childrens play area. The Melbourne Square development will also include a Hilton Hotel, childcare facilities, and Woolworths supermarket. *Amenities opening at different times.
Located on the corner of Power Street and Kavanagh Street, Melbourne Square gives you access to the best of Southbank and beyond. Youre moments to Melbournes Arts and Cultural precinct, world class Crown Entertainment Complex, Boyd Community Hub, Southbank Promenade, Royal Botanic Gardens, Clarendon Street shops and eateries, South Melbourne Market, an abundance of amazing CBD attractions, trams on Queensbridge Street, and Flinders Street Station.
*Inspection will be by private appointment only, available during advertised times and no entry will be permitted without a prior appointment. Inspections are permitted to a maximum of 10 people inside at any time, subject to the density quotient of 1 person per 4 sqm. All Melbourne Square Property inspections are conducted in accordance with current government requirements. You must wear a face mask at all times upon arrival and during the inspection. Thank you.*
*Please note, resident access to any common facilities is at the discretion of the Owners Corporation or facility company managing these amenities. If building facilities are not available to residents (ex: due to COVID or capital improvements) this has no correlation to the rent paid or tenancy agreement.*
0 Car spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Southbank
Lifestyle in Southbank
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 4301/18 Hoff Boulevard, Southbank before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.