43 Wellington Street,
Richmond, VIC 3121
$3,750 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4257093
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SPACIOUS 2 BEDROOM HOME WITH LOADS OF STORAGE AND OFF STREET PARKING!
**TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN OPEN FOR INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
This delightful and charming home is sure to impress with it's convenient location and updated interiors:
- 2 double bedrooms with BIRs, ceiling fans and timber floors
- Open plan kitchen/meals/family with split system heating/cooling
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and gas cooking
- Separate lounge with gas heating, timber floors, lots of storage and plenty of natural light
- Central bathroom with walk in shower and washing machine taps
- Large entertainers courtyard with remote roller door, parking for 2 small cars; parking permits also available via council
- Storage shed
Located in the Cremorne pocket, in the heart of Richmond, walking distance to Swan Streets restaurants, bars, cafes, shops and nightlife. Richmond Station and Richmonds sporting hub and The Tan at your door step. Minutes to the CBD.
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Richmond
Lifestyle in Richmond
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 43 Wellington Street, Richmond. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.