43 Thornton Drive,
Penrith, NSW 2750
$1,760 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2037413
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
STYLISH AND MODERN!
** ARRANGE AN INSPECTION NOW AT A TIME THAT SUITS YOU, IT'S EASY **
To book an inspection on Real Estate or Domain just click on EMAIL THE AGENT button and we will respond with inspection times.
On Starr Partners website simply CLICK the blue 'Book Inspection' button for that rental property and REGISTER your interest.
This two bedroom terrace house is stylish and modern, with high quality inclusions. Located opposite the tranquil lake right in the middle of the Thornton estate, what more could you want? The property is a 5 minute walk to the heart of Penrith, located close to the train station and shopping centre. Featuring a bright open plan living space, ducted air conditioning and private back yard, this property should be at the top of your list to inspect!
* 2 bedrooms with a walk in robe, ensuites and private balcony to the main
* Gorgeous kitchen with premium stainless steel appliances
* Beautifully finished bathrooms and guest bathroom
* Open plan and spacious with high ceilings downstairs
* Ducted Air conditioning and alarm system throughout
* Led down lighting throughout
* Good size rear courtyard and entertaining area
* Pets on application
* Negotiable lease term
* Available date can change without notice
* Awesome location
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Penrith
Lifestyle in Penrith
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse in Penrith could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 43 Thornton Drive, Penrith today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how