43 Seashells Crescent,
Singleton, WA 6175
$1,360 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4090577
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Located within walking distance to Singleton Foreshore, surrounded by parkland and only a
short drive to Mandurah Road this property is ideal for families and singles alike.
Property features -
- Low maintenance front and rear gardens
- Open plan living
- Stainless steel appliances including gas stove top
- Split system air-conditioner to the living are & fans to the bedrooms
Nearby amenities -
- Singleton Primary School - Approx 3 minutes of 1.4km.
- Golden Bay Primary School - Approx 5 minutes of 2.4km.
- Warnbro Community High School - Approx 14 minutes of 15km.
- Mandurah High School - Approx 13 minutes of 11km.
To register your interest please use the provided links or contact the office on (08) 9378 2555.
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Singleton
Lifestyle in Singleton
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Singleton comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 43 Seashells Crescent, Singleton today!