43 Rosebery Street,
Heathcote, NSW 2233
$2,500 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4444783
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Freshly decorated inside & out, this home offers huge lounge room with split air-conditioning & s/c fireplace, well-appointed kitchen with plenty of bench space, entertainer's verandah overlooking a large grassed backyard (perfect for the children), off-street parking & is approximately 300 metres to the primary school, station & shopping centre. Sorry, no pets.
2 Open spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Heathcote
Lifestyle in Heathcote
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 43 Rosebery Street, Heathcote. This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.