43 Princess Street,
Drysdale, VIC 3222
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 16th August 2021
Rent ID: 4491255
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SHORT TERM - Fully Furnished
Cosy and quaint with classic charm, 43 Princess Street is ideally located just a short walk to the main street of Drysdale. Enjoy the local shops and cafes or, unwind on the rear deck surrounded by lush gardens.
- 3 generously sized bedrooms
- Kitchen with gas cooking
- Spacious main living area with wood fire and attached sunroom
- Second lounge room
- Main bathroom with full sized bath and shower
- Dining room which unfolds out on the rear deck
- Lush, cottage gardens
Fully furnished including white goods - Garage not included.
4 Month lease only.
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Drysdale
Lifestyle in Drysdale
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 43 Princess Street, Drysdale. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: deck, secure parking, and fully fenced.