43 Palm Drive,
Mooloolaba, QLD 4557
$5,180 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 11th February 2022
Rent ID: 4707342
- 6 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Large Family Oasis in the Heart of Mooloolaba!
With room for all the family to enjoy, this stunning Mooloolaba home impresses from the minute you make your way through the front gate.
A striking, mature tree shades the front yard and creates quite a feature for the front of the property.
Upon entry into the bright, light foyer you will be drawn upstairs to the expansive kitchen/living/dining space which has access to the deck, perfect for BBQing !
To the left of the staircase are 3 bedrooms, all with built ins including the master bedroom with ensuite. The family bathroom on this level boasts a generous bath and shower, all with luxurious fixtures and fittings.
Downstairs to the right of the entrance is a generous carpeted living space, which leads out onto the ground floor deck and a further 3 bedrooms (or 2 bedrooms and a media room), a full bathroom, storage room and laundry.
To top it all off this home is situated right in the centre of Mooloolaba, with easy access to the Esplanade, Beaches, Schools and public transport.
- 6 generous bedrooms (or 5 and a media room)
- Multiple living spaces both upstairs and down
- 3 full bathrooms
- Large storage room downstairs
- Beautiful chefs kitchen with large island bench and ample cupboard space
- Stunning timber floors upstairs
- Great sized yard for kids to play
- Air conditioned and fans
- Double lock up garage
- Situated in the Mountain Creek State High and Mooloolaba Primary Catchment area
- Central Sunshine Coast location, not only to Mooloolaba but the Maroochydore CBD
Enquire now about this stunning family home!
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mooloolaba
Lifestyle in Mooloolaba
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 43 Palm Drive, Mooloolaba before you know it! Apply to rent this 6 bedroom, 3 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.