43 Munthari Drive,
Berrinba, QLD 4117
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 7th June 2021
Rent ID: 4390469
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Corner block home with security screens and tranquil views...
An opportunity not to be missed - sitting on a good size corner block and overlooking luscious bush land from your backyard, this home is located in one of the best spots within the estate!
The home itself is built to quality paired with a design that is both modern and practical to suit any living situation. The well-thought-out floor plan makes each room flow seamlessly to the next, allowing you to maximise space and capture an abundance of natural light through the home.
- Four good size bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and private ensuite
- Modern main bathroom with separate toilet
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining area
- Air-conditioned living area
- Separate rumpus room adjacent to the lounge
- Stylish kitchen featuring modern appliances including a dishwasher
- Ceiling fans & security screens throughout
- Double remote garage
- Internal laundry
- Fully fenced rear yard
- NBN available
Surrounded by 80 hectares of protected parkland and equipped with 8kms of walking and bike trails, Heron Park is a hub for growing families. Berrinbas expansive wetlands are just 500m away, and are home to a variety of native flora and fauna.
Private and peaceful yet centrally located, Heron Park is only...
- 23 km to Brisbane CBD
- 15 minutes to Springfield
- 500 m from the Berrinba Conservation Park
- 5 minutes to Browns Plains Grand Plaza Shopping Centre including, Bunnings, Coles, Woolworths and over 100 specialty stores
- Within 7kms to 11 education facilities including daycare centers, schools and other tertiary institutions
To book a time to inspect, simply click on "email agent" or the Book Inspection Button to arrange.
By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Ironfish Brisbane will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Berrinba
Lifestyle in Berrinba
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
43 Munthari Drive, Berrinba, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Berrinba.