43 Macarthur Crescent,
Slacks Creek, QLD 4127
$1,540 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4109537
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
TWO STOREY FAMILY HOME WITH HUGE BACK YARD
• Good sized lounge room with split system AC
• Separate Dining room
• Low maintenance kitchen (Dishwasher not included)
• 3 Bedrooms + 4th room for additional bedroom or office/study
• Separate toilet
• Outdoor patio / BBQ area
• Double Garage Space
• Internal Laundry / Additional Storage
• Fully fenced, low maintenance lawns and gardens
Pets are considered upon application and owner approval
WANT TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY - Go to 'Book an Inspection Time' to book your inspection or register to join an existing inspection. You can choose a day and time that suits you.
PLEASE NOTE, if you do not register online, we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
APPLY ONLINE - Go to directly to our website www.raywhitespringwood.com.au and find the property and click APPLY FOR THIS PROPERTY.
Prior to applying for this property please ensure you have conducted your own enquiries, with your preferred supplier, regarding the availability of NBN or any other service you may require.
*Important* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Ray White Springwood will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Slacks Creek
Lifestyle in Slacks Creek
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Slacks Creek includes air-conditioning. Apply to rent 43 Macarthur Crescent, Slacks Creek today!