43 Hopedale Avenue,
Gunnedah, NSW 2380
Rent ID: 2612963
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Well presented Family home!
Well presented 3 bedroom and 1 bathroom home. Some of the features are, separate dining area, air conditioning, built in wardrobes in main bedroom, floating floorboards throughout, private fenced yard which backs onto the local park.
An inspection is the only way to take in the beauty of this home! Call today on 6742 6677
DISCLAIMER: Whilst all care is taken with the information supplied no warranty is given and you must rely on your own enquiries.
*please be advised that this property is also listed on the sale market.
Property Code: 937
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gunnedah
Lifestyle in Gunnedah
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Gunnedah could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 43 Hopedale Avenue, Gunnedah today!