43 Homevale Drive,
South Ripley, QLD 4306
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 10th June 2021
Rent ID: 3825168
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LOOKS CAN DECIEVE - LARGE AND ROOMY
This gorgeous property could be all yours to call home!
With AIR CONDITIONING and fans throughout and a large open plan lounge/ living opening onto the alfresco and your light filled courtyard you'll find this build ticks all of the boxes!
This property is only minutes away from the Centenary highway making the Brisbane or Ipswich commute a breeze. For all your shopping requirements, Ecco Ripley Shopping Centre is at your doorstep and Orion Shopping Centre a short drive away. Be spoilt for choice with a range of local schools both private and public nearby and a host of sporting facilities.
**Images are indicative of the property and its features. Take our 3D walk through to get a true feel for this beautiful property
* Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances with dishwasher, Gas stove top and electric oven, generous bench also doubling as breakfast bar
* A generous Open plan living and dining with split system AIR CONDITIONING and CEILING FANS, opening to covered entertaining patio.
* LARGE Main Bedroom with Split AIR CONDITIONING, walk-in wardrobe, and PRIVATE ENSUITE.
* 2nd Bedroom good sized with built - in robe and ceiling fan - opening to courtyard
* 3rd Bedroom good sized with built in robe and ceiling fan. - opening to courtyard
* 4th Bedroom goodl sized with built in robe and ceiling fan.
* Main Bathroom with ample storage to vanity, & large shower cavity
* Very low maintenance & fully fenced
* Covered alfresco, ideal for entertaining
* Single car garage with remote access & exta car pad
***IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE SMS NOTIFICATIONS AND UPDATES. TO REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION PLEASE CLICK ON THE VIRTUAL TOUR LINK AND FOLLOW THE PROMPTS**
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Image Property will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
IMPORTANT NOTICE - COVID-19 - Investarent will continue to have all our advertised properties available for you to inspect. We have implemented health and safety precautions for this event and we request that you adhere to any requests or direction given by our staff at our open homes. We reserve the right to turn away persons who appear unwell. We have available for your use - hand sanitiser, gloves and booties.
Please refrain from attending our open homes if you:
* are currently in self-isolation
* have returned from overseas in the last 14 days
* have been in contact with person suspected on being infected with Covid -19
1 Garage space
Property Links new
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for South Ripley
Lifestyle in South Ripley
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 43 Homevale Drive, South Ripley. This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.