43 Hillsdale Avenue,
Maribyrnong, VIC 3032
$2,720 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 24th October 2020
Rent ID: 4123966
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
3 bed 2 bath MARIBYRNONG - PETS ALLOWED
The Phone Code for this property is: 19139. Please quote this number when phoning or texting.
Fully furnished 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom in a lovely neighbourhood close to shops, parks and public transport. Pets considered.
Address is ** Hillsdale Avenue, Maribyrnong 3032 if you want to check out Gmaps etc
About the property
5 minute walk to Maribyrnong park/river. 10 minute walk to Footscray hospital
5 minute drive to Highpoint shopping centre.
15-20 minutes into CBD by car
Tram(#82 Moonee Ponds - Footscray stn) nearby.
Bus stop (#409) is a 2 minute walk from the door, connects Highpoint-Yarraville station.
1 garage (locked up with remote)
1 driveway space
plenty of unrestricted street parking
***The house itself***
3 beds, 2 bathrooms. Open plan living-kitchen-dining room.
- Lots of natural light.
- Quiet street
- Deck balcony and small back area (covered in mulch, so no gardening required - you can still put up a veggie patch here if you like!)
- Fully furnished with king bed/mattress in master bedroom, queen bed/mattress in other bedrooms. Comfy couch, dining table with 4 chairs, barstools and lots of storage space/cupboards.
- Aircon/heating throughout the house
Double door fridge, microwave, TV, Dishwasher, Washing machine, Dryer.
Foxtel and internet connected already - I am able to leave it as is to save you connection costs and delays. If you prefer another company, happy to cancel it. (cost 70 per month for telstra nbn unlimited and foxtel entertainment pack that's connected currently)
Minimum 6 months, ideally long term 12 months.
I am happy to consider them :) pet bond and professional carpet cleaning upon vacating required.
House will be professionally cleaned after the current tenants leave.
1 Garage space
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Maribyrnong
Lifestyle in Maribyrnong
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Maribyrnong? 43 Hillsdale Avenue, Maribyrnong could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.