43 Glendale Drive,
Annandale, QLD 4814
$1,880 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3810313
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Executive 4 Bedroom With Pool!
Call Graham Lynham for inspection 7 days a week 0447250222
This spacious family home in the heart of Annandale presents as-new.
Thoughtfully designed to take advantage of the 712 m2 allotment, the low set brick and tile home has been fully renovated internally in 2020 to a new standard, offering a new home feel.
Entering the home you're met with a light filled open plan living area, which includes lounge, dining and family room.
The new kitchen, with stone benchtops, features modern appliances and is perfectly placed.
The very versatile floor plan, suites Townsville tropical living, with a large main bedroom with ensuite, complemented by two bedrooms and main bathroom on one side, and a fourth bedroom (which could be used as study) closer to the entry of the home.
The living area opens onto a larger rear patio overlooking a sparkling in-ground concrete pool.
The rear yard is fully fenced.
Your new 4 bedroom home in Annandale has many special features including:
- As-New inside
- 4 large bedrooms - master with ensuite
- 2 bathrooms - main with bath (including ensuite)
- Fully Air Conditioned
- Open Plan living and dining
- Double remote controlled secure garage
- Fully tiled throughout
- Large back yard
- Fully irrigated
- Separate lounge and dining
- All new appliances
- Fully screened
- In ground pool (Monthly servicing included, tenants to pay for chemicals)
- Quiet position
- Moments to quality Junior and Senior schools
- Minutes to River walks and beautiful parklands
- Short drive to the Fairfield Shopping and Restaurant Precinct
- Short drive to the Annandale Shopping Precinct and Restaurant hub
- Close proximity to Townsville Hospital and James Cook University
- Short drive to Stockland Shopping Centre
- 10 minutes to the CBD
2 Garage spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Annandale
Lifestyle in Annandale
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Pets are welcome at 43 Glendale Drive, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Annandale. This unfurnished property includes outdoor entertainment, secure parking, and fully fenced and will welcome your furry friends.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how