43 George Street,
Cambooya, QLD 4358
$1,080 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3917790
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This charming home situated in the friendly town of Cambooya has been recently renovated and is ready for a new family to call it home.
The home features 3-bedrooms, two of which have large built-ins. There is a large living area in the centre of the home which leads off to a separate dining room and a sunroom. You'll enjoy the beautiful outdoor deck, a great place to sit and watch the sun go down or entertain friends and family.
The recent renovations have brought stunning polished timber floors throughout the home as well as a fresh coat of paint and a new modern kitchen.
Make the most of the location with the beautiful Patterson Park across the road and the famous Bull & Barley Inn just around the corner. Don't miss out on this excellent opportunity, live out your dream lifestyle only 20 minutes from Toowoomba.
- 3-bedrooms, 2 with built-ins
- Massive living area leading to the dining room and sunroom
- Renovated modern kitchen
- Polished timber floors throughout
- Freshly painted
- Excellent outdoor front deck
- Located only 20mins from Toowoomba on >1,000sqm.
To arrange an inspection or learn more please contact Josh Williams or Marnie Hall on 0746 378 633.
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Cambooya
Lifestyle in Cambooya
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 43 George Street, Cambooya before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how