$520 rent per week
43 Chermside Street,
Highgate Hill, QLD 4101
$2,080 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1724600
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Renovated Light and Airy Home High on the Hill
This charming 2 bedroom cottage enjoys beautiful views of the city skyline from the large verandah, ideal for year round enjoyment.
- Two generous size bedrooms facing north
- Spacious kitchen with free standing oven and cook top
- Refurbished kitchen and bathroom and large living and dining areas complement the roomy bedrooms.
- Private courtyard leading into large back yard which is partially fenced
- Very quiet and secluded cul-de-sac address is close to all transport and schools
- Under house car accommodation and storage
- Freshly painted and various renovations, including kitchen and bathroom
- New carpet installed
- High ceilings
The house lies 10 mins walk from West End shops and cafes, 15 mins walk to Southbank Cinemas, Cafes, Bars & Shops, 100m to bus stop and 150m to Gladstone Road shops.
*Sorry, no pets
To register your interest please click on the Book Inspection button or the Email Agent link and you will be contacted about future inspections. For more info visit www.beesnees.com.au. A copy of the Tenancy Agreement is available on request.
*Minimum 6 month lease term
*Utilities are the tenant's responsibility, direct with the supplier. Water is billed by the agent.
Property Code: 4312
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Highgate Hill
Lifestyle in Highgate Hill
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Highgate Hill could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 43 Chermside Street, Highgate Hill today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how