43 Chermside Road,
Eastern Heights, QLD 4305
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4138300
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
TRADITONAL QUEENSLANDER WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE TO IPSWICH CBD
A great new lifestyle is waiting for you with this three bedroom, air conditioned traditional Queenslander located at the top end of Queens Park in Ipswich and within walking distance to Ipswich CBD, Queens Park Animal Sanctuary and Ipswich's best dining experiences.
BOOK YOUR INSPECTION TODAY TO GET DECKED AND GET HIGH!
- Elevated home which embraces stunning views from the front deck.
- Open plan living and dining complete with air-conditioned space, traditional picture rails in the main living and immediate access to the generous deck.
- Three generous sized bedrooms with walk-in robe to main.
- Bedroom two enjoys immediate access to the rear patio.
- Efficient bathroom with step-in shower and the must have separate toilet.
- Kitchen is complete with pantry and electric cooking. Positioned with views to the backyard.
- Smart space savvy laundry and access to the rear patio.
- Fully fenced rear yard
- Water efficient property-Tenants pay for full water consumption
- Pets upon owner approval - outside only
*To view this property please click "Book an Inspection Time" above and register your name, email and phone number. You can either book directly into an inspection here or request an alternate available inspection. If you do not register for an inspection time you will not receive any updates, changes or cancellations to the appointment*
DISCLAIMER: First National Action Realty has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Eastern Heights
Lifestyle in Eastern Heights
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with air-conditioning. 43 Chermside Road, Eastern Heights is perfect for the growing family.