43 Broughton Street,
Mortdale, NSW 2223
Rent ID: 4365211
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Conveniently located just moments from all of the fantastic amenities that Mortdale has to offer, presents this freshly painted modern three bedroom duplex featuring separate lounge and dining rooms, modern kitchen with stone bench tops & quality gas cooking appliances.
- Freshly painted throughout
- Tiled flooring downstairs and timber floorboards upstairs
- Fully tiled bathroom with separate bath & shower
- Three good sized bedrooms all with built-in robes and two with private balconies
- Internal laundry with a second toilet & shower,
- Easy to maintain enclosed yard
- Automatic lock-up garage.
Close to local shops, schools, parks & station.
** Water usage charges apply
** No pets
For more details, call 02 9330 6868
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mortdale
Lifestyle in Mortdale
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Mortdale? 43 Broughton Street, Mortdale could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.