43 Brisbane Street,
Surry Hills, NSW 2010
Rent ID: 4575584
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
THE SURRY | Near New Chic Apartment
The Surry is a new development of 14 apartments by Architects Bates Smart. The building was originally constructed circa 1939 as the headquarters for 20th Century Fox Film Corporation (Australia) Pty Ltd and retains many of the Art Deco features.
To be first to inspect this North facing near new one bedroom apartment with views of Harmony Park. Offers a Large open plan living room integrates with apartment seamlessly & boasts a small study area.
Complete with contemporary high quality finishes, ducted air-conditioning, security intercom and lift access.
- Living and dining areas flow to floor to ceiling glass wall
- High quality cabinetry, concealed laundry and integrated kitchen
- Minutes' from Crown Street, Sydney's best restaurants and the CBD
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Surry Hills
Lifestyle in Surry Hills
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Surry Hills includes air-conditioning. Apply to rent 43 Brisbane Street, Surry Hills today!