43 Bayview Terrace,
Clayfield, QLD 4011
$3,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3659471
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Stunning Queensland on Large Private Corner Block
This grand and welcoming house provides ideal family living in the heart of Clayfield.
For those with children, the house is exceptionally convenient - located diagonally opposite to Eagle Junction State School, and a short (5-10 minute walk) to excellent kindergartens and childcare centres in the area, such as C&K Clayfield and Wagner Road Early Childcare & Kindergarten. Clayfield College kindgarten, primary school and high school is also just a short 5-10 minute walk, and there are other private school bus pick-up points within walking distance.
Convenient bus and train public transport to Brisbane's Fortitude Valley and city centre is just minutes away. The house is also just a 15-minute drive to the Brisbane Domestic and International Airport, making it ideal for interstate commuters and frequent travellers.
The house offers:
- Ideal north-facing aspect, with broad verandahs allowing outdoor dining and entertaining all year round;
- Modern and open kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless steel Miele appliances and large walk-in pantry
- Spacious, air-conditioned living and dining areas, with piano located in the centre of the home
- Four bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, three of which have air-conditioning and the other a ceiling fan. The master bedroom has a walk-in wardrobe and stunning ensuite bathroom with marble features; the second-largest bedroom has an adjoining light and airy space which is an ideal children's play area or study/library; and the third and fourth also enjoy natural light and high ceilings
- Second beautiful Mediterranean-style bathroom with gorgeous separate bathtub
- Security alarm system
- Space for multiple cars underneath the house on the ground level
- Expansive lawns, established gardens and a large corner allotment. Rent includes garden maintenance.
- There is 1 storage room under the house available for tenants.*
**N.B. Please note some storage rooms below the house are unavailable for tenant use. Sorry no pets.
This rare opportunity to rent this majestic home in the heart of Clayfield won't last long.
Contact us to arrange an inspection today.
2 Car ports
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2020. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Clayfield
Lifestyle in Clayfield
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
43 Bayview Terrace, Clayfield, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Clayfield.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how