43 Atherton Street,
Armstrong Creek, VIC 3217
$1,911 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4362657
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
STUNNING FAMILY HOME!
Located in the Anchoridge Estate this brand-new property offers everything you could possibly want, for an easy and convenient lifestyle. This spacious and functional floor plan is sure to impress.
- Master bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite and ceiling fan
- Other 3 bedrooms have built in robes and ceiling fans (except for bedroom 4-no ceiling fan)
- Open plan kitchen/meals/living
- Family bathroom with separate toilet
- Living area has a split system air conditioner
- Ducted heating throughout
- Timber laminate flooring
- Modern kitchen with stainless appliances, including a dishwasher
- Double remote garage with internal access
- Low maintenance, secure backyard
Enjoy the convenience of living only 15 minutes from Geelong's CBD and 15 minutes to Surf Coast's stunning beaches. Within easy reach to many of the local schools, kindergartens, recreational tracks, Warralily Shopping Centre and local amenities, and a short drive to Marshall train station.
Book your inspection now you will not be disappointed!
ONLINE APPLICATION: (highlight the link and post it into your browser)
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Armstrong Creek
Lifestyle in Armstrong Creek
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. 43 Atherton Street, Armstrong Creek is unfurnished and available to rent.