43 Alyxia Drive,
Glen Iris, WA 6230
$2,240 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 23rd December 2021
Rent ID: 1023632
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 8 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Executive Living at it's Best
A beautiful home, with a large workshop
Nestled amongst the beautiful suburb of Glen Iris, lies this large family home.
* Double door entry leading to large home office area or activity area
* Spacious master suite with bulk head
* 'His' and 'Hers' walk in robes
* Modern ensuite with double vanity, large spa bath and separate W/C
* Large kitchen with island bench top, overhead cupboards and stainless steel appliances
* Open plan dining and family room
* Separate theatre room
* 3 minor bedrooms each with built in robes
* Bamboo flooring to main living areas, tiles to wet areas and carpet to all bedrooms
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
* Alfresco area under main roof, perfect for entertaining friends and family all year round
* 6x5m shed
* Separate garden shed
* Triple garage with single drive through rear access
* Easy to maintain gardens on reticulation
* Viewing is highly recommended
HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY
Arranging inspections is easy.
Simply click on the button above 'Book an inspection' or alternatively go to our website and book the inspection on this site by entering your details and choose an appointment time that suits YOU.
You will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
If no one registers for an appointment time - then that appointment may not proceed.
So DON'T MISS OUT book for an appointment today
To apply for this property, please use the 'APPLY FOR PROPERTY' button on our website at rmaproperty.com.au
*Important* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Rental Management Australia will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of printing.
3 Garage spaces
3 Car ports
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glen Iris
Lifestyle in Glen Iris
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
43 Alyxia Drive, Glen Iris, a 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Glen Iris.