43 Alma Terrace,
Newport, VIC 3015
$2,390 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4604017
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Great House In Great Location!
Discover why Williamstown & Newport are such destinations for so much of the rest of Melbourne - the relaxed waterfront beauty of The Strand, the café culture, fine restaurants, bars and plenty of shopping along Douglas Parade and Ferguson Street are all close by plus the local schools are first class and the city is easily accessed by public transport.
- Three good sized bedrooms.
- One generous bathroom
- Kitchen with upright gas cooktop & electric oven to dining area
- Split heating/cooling in dining room
- Large lounge area with gas heater
- Good sized rear yard
- Side car access for up to 3 cars
** Please regsiter for a private inspection
1 Car port
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Newport
Lifestyle in Newport
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Newport? 43 Alma Terrace, Newport could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.