$140 - $150 per week
43 Acacia Avenue,
Waratah West, NSW 2298
$560 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2669660
- 6 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Student accommodation property, features open living/dining and kitchen area. Two bathrooms and internal laundry, and share off street parking. Featuring 6 bedrooms all rooms come with single bed, desk, chair, lamp, wardrobe and air-conditioner. Close to Newcastle University and public transport.
**Rent includes Electricity and Water - NO CAPPED AMOUNTS**
Internet is provided at the property as a complimentary utility, for the use of students studies only and its reliability, speed or availability cannot be guaranteed.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Waratah West
Lifestyle in Waratah West
43 Acacia Avenue, Waratah West, a 6 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Waratah West.