43/8 Russell Street,
Everton Park, QLD 4053
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4602316
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Rare, Elegant and Impressive Executive Style Home!
Welcome to 43/8 Russell Street in Everton Park! This captivating tri-level, high quality well-built executive style property is a spacious home built by the award-winning Mirvac Group just over 5 years ago. With modern convenience and incredible views of the city, this Everton Park address will not disappoint.
Situated in an immaculately kept boutique complex, this three bedroom home has been designed for comfort and a sense of space. The master suite includes a private balcony with stunning city skyline views, ensuite and walk-in robe while the second bathroom is conveniently located to service the other two spacious bedrooms. Youll love the multiple covered alfresco including patio, private courtyard and two elevated covered balconies so there will always be abundance of room to relax outside on those warm summer evenings.
Central community recreation area is nothing short of impressive, it offers residents a stunning north facing open-air swimming pool, BBQ area, kitchen, flat screen TV and dining facilities. These facilities can be booked for private functions to take advantage of and celebrate special occasions.
Features of 43/8 Russell Street include:
- Modern upmarket tri-level townhouse in a well-managed boutique complex
- Open-plan, air-conditioned living and dining with timber detailing and stylish floors
- Modern designed kitchen with stainless steel appliances including induction cook top, range hood, oven, dishwasher and easy to maintain stone bench tops with plenty of storage space
- Multiple covered alfresco including patio, private courtyard and two elevated covered balconies
- Three built-in bedrooms; master includes a private balcony with CBD views, ensuite and walk-in robe
- Second bathroom is conveniently located to service the other two spacious bedrooms
- All bedrooms have ceiling fans and air-conditioning
- For added convenience there is a powder room with a third toilet that services the living area
- Built-in study nook/huge storage facility/separate laundry
- Double remote garage with a massive storage area
Situated in the premier family friendly north side suburb of Everton Park, this elegant home is just 8km from the Brisbane CBD, with quality private and public schools. City bus stops are a stroll from the doorstep and popular shopping centres (Brookside and North West Plaza) plus cafes, restaurants, parks, sporting facilities and train stations (Mitchelton or Enoggera) are all at your fingertips. Easy Access to road networks that will take you to the CBD, M1, M7, and Airport Link are close by - this property truly represents excellent value!
Interested? What do you do now?
To book your inspection simply click on 'Email Agent' or the 'Book inspection' Button. By registering, you will be instantly informed of inspections, updates and changes to your appointment. If you have any questions please click 'Email Agent', ask your question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Everton Park
Lifestyle in Everton Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Everton Park? 43/8 Russell Street, Everton Park could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse comes unfurnished.