43 77 Nursery Avenue,
Runcorn, QLD 4113
$1,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 24th May 2021
Rent ID: 4386659
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Premium location & super good public transportation
This is a nice, tidy, spacious, well-presented townhouse with a very beautiful outdoor area offers renters privacy. Situated in a very handy location in the best street in Runcorn, and in a quiet, well maintained gated complex with access to the swimming pool and BBQ area.
This beautifully maintained complex has an excellent reputation and is popular with the residents for its peaceful setting and community-spirited atmosphere, perfect for families, singles or couples alike.
- Rent including water bill, tenants no need to pay for water bill
- Super good public transportation, 2 minutes walk to bus 150 stop to City, Westfield Shopping Centre (Garden City), and Griffith University
- 5 minutes walk to the train, short drive to Pinelands, Warrigal and Sunnybank Hills shopping centre
- 2 large separate bedrooms with built-in wardrobes.
- Air con in living room, ceiling fans in bedrooms.
- Gas cooktop
- Additional storage and shelving in the kitchen
- A two-way bathroom that functions as an ensuite on upper level
- The convenience of 2 separate toilets
- Separate powder room along with a laundry area off the kitchen.
- Internal access from a single lock-up garage
- Pool & BBQ facilities available in the complex
- On-site management
Please contact the onsite agent today on the mobile number provided for an inspection or to see if we can be of assistance with other townhouses for rent in Runcorn.
Pictures may be representative of the style & quality of property available.
1 Garage space
1 Car port
1 Open space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Runcorn
Lifestyle in Runcorn
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse in Runcorn comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 43 77 Nursery Avenue, Runcorn today!