43/7 Regent Street,
Wollongong, NSW 2500
$1,640 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4045606
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
A must inspect!
This neat & tidy two bedroom unit is one not the be missed! Located in close proximity to Wollongong CBD, public transport & more!
- Quiet and secure block in the heart of Wollongong
- Open plan living
- Modern Kitchen with dishwasher
- Internal laundry
- 2 bedrooms - both with BIW's
- Security building with lift access & an undercover car space with lock up storage
- Near new carpet throughout
To book an inspection call 02 42299600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wollongong
Lifestyle in Wollongong
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 43/7 Regent Street, Wollongong. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit is unfurnished and ready to make your own.