43-45 Jewett Road,
Kureelpa, QLD 4560
$2,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4206264
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
EXECUTIVE DUAL LIVING HOME - SEPARATE COTTAGE
PLEASE CLICK ON THE "BOOK INSPECTION" BUTTON TO ARRANGE A VIEWING DAY AND TIME.
Executive family home on acreage with a completely separate cottage for rent at an additional $200 per week. Total price for both these properties is $900.00 per week.
This is a very unique property which overlooks the rolling meadows of Kureelpa and can come with a separate one bedroom cottage - perfect for the extended family granny's or teenagers retreat.
A very spacious home surrounded by glass which opens onto a fantastic entertaining deck area that also incorporates a fully maintained swimming pool.
This is a true lifestyle setting to enjoy peace and quiet and embrace rural living.
The lawns and gardens will be fully maintained so your weekends are free.
The home features:
- 3 Extra large Bedrooms with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- The Master Bedroom has a walk in wardrobe and ceiling fan
- The kitchen has a huge island bench with a gas stove and a Walk in Pantry. An entertainers delight
- Separate Dining Room
- A Family Room
- Large laundry with an additional toilet
- Double Lock up remote controlled Garage
- One separate bedroom
- Modern bathroom with shower
- Great size open plan kitchen and lounge area
- Large covered deck area to enjoy the views
- Air conditioning
This property is on tank water - tenants are responsible to fill tanks if run out.
Pets will be considered upon application.
2 Garage spaces
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*. A satellite dish may be installed on the property.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kureelpa
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 43-45 Jewett Road, Kureelpa. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.