43/40 Pollard Street,
Glendalough, WA 6016
$1,300 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 29th October 2021
Rent ID: 4537460
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FANTASTIC VIEWS AND CENTRALLY LOCATED!
Presentable and tastefully decorated is this Unfurnished & Renovated Apartment
This is a lovely open, light and neutrally colour schemed apartment which has recently been renovated and has views all the way to the horizon.
- Stainless Steel appliances including rangehood, wall oven, plenty of bench space and overhead cupboards.
- A light and bright bathroom with floor to ceiling tiling
- Located close to all conveniences
- Only 400 metres to Freeway.
Situated in a secure electronic gated complex. Codes also required to enter into the building, perfect if you were living alone to have that comfort of security.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glendalough
Lifestyle in Glendalough
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Glendalough includes balcony and secure parking. Apply to rent 43/40 Pollard Street, Glendalough today!