43/26 Antill Street,
Dickson, ACT 2602
$2,460 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 20th October 2021
Rent ID: 4587488
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Modern two bedroom
Don't miss the opportunity to reside in "Nova" located in the heart of Dickson.
We have on offer this wonderfully designed two bedroom ensuite apartment located on the 4th floor. It features a generous entrance foyer to the apartment itself which leads to the open plan living are with high ceilings with sliding doors opening out to the balcony with views across the treetops. The windows are double glazed for year round comfort.
The main bedroom features a stylish ensuite with quality fittings and a walk through robe to the ensuite.
The second bedroom is of generous size.
Designer kitchen featuring a stone benchtop as well as premium Italian appliances including cooktop, dishwasher and oven.
European style laundry with washing machine and dryer for your convenience.
The second bathroom has designer tapware and exudes style.
There are two reverse cycle air conditioning units in the living area and main bedroom for your comfort.
Two adjacent car spaces in the basement carpark located next to the lift as well as storage cage.
Private entertaining area and BBQ facilities for the use of residents. There is also a state of the art gym.
We encourage you to apply in advance
1. Virtually inspect the property via the 3D tour if available or using photography
2. If you have any questions, please contact the listing agent
3. If it looks suitable to your needs, please apply with SORTED at https://apply.sortedservices.com/
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Dickson
Lifestyle in Dickson
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
43/26 Antill Street, Dickson, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Dickson.