43/1 Macquarie Street,
Sydney, NSW 2000
Rent ID: 3347526
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
BENNELONG 1 - FULLY FURNISHED APARTMENT (3 Month PLUS Lease available)
Located in prestigious Bennelong 1 opposite the Opera House, Harbour Bridge & Botanic Gardens. Offering a lifestyle of luxurious living this beautifully fully furnished apartment is generous in all its offerings. Showcasing spectacular views from all principal rooms this apartment seldom becomes available for lease.
- Spacious open plan living / entertaining spaces lead to a large outdoor sunny terrace.
- Two double bedrooms, both with large built in robes (access to the terrace).
- Two marble bathrooms (spacious master ensuite with spa bath).
- Large entertainer's kitchen with granite bench tops & European appliances.
- Internal laundry / abundant storage/ Fully ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning.
- Secure car park / Indoor heated 25m lap pool & gymnasium.
- Concierge plus secure key access with full video intercom security.
With Circular Quay at your doorstep and just a short stroll to the CBD there is a selection of gourmet eateries, shops, cinema, ferry terminal & rail literally moments away.
Available now. 3 month PLUS lease available.
Contact Belle Property Glebe 8093 5222 to arrange a private inspection
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sydney
Lifestyle in Sydney
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 43/1 Macquarie Street, Sydney. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: gym, intercom, and secure parking.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how