43/131 Harold Street,
Highgate, WA 6003
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2718210
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This award winning building offers resort style facilities with the ever popular cafes and restaurants of Beaufort Street literally around the first corner.
- This apartment was carefully selected off the plan and chosen above the rest of the apartments available for the top floor position and direct city views from the balcony.
- Split system air conditioning in both the living area and bedroom.
- Sizable 10 sqm balcony It's very functional essentially being an extra room with a breeze and a great city view.
- The buildings facilities are what you expect to find in a resort with swimming pool, gym, games room, residents lounge, meeting room and barbecue areas. No need to worry about noise from the pool- again one of the reasons to choose this apartment is because of its location on the opposite side of the building.
- The building is completely secure with fob access through entry and in the lift, intercom access and electric vehicle entry gates. Your private storeroom (5 sqm) is conveniently directly adjacent your car bay.
This property is offered unfurnished.
Sorry, no pets.
If no home open time is showing please fill in the enquiry section on this page. Alternatively contact our office on 9427 8888 to make arrangements to view.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Highgate
Lifestyle in Highgate
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 43/131 Harold Street, Highgate. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: gym, intercom, and balcony.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how