$325 /week Own Kitchen, Bedroom & Bathroom!
42C Romulus Street,
Robertson, QLD 4109
$1,300 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4413396
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Perfectly Positioned In A Tranquil & Highly Desired Location
Send an enquiry to receive updates, register to view the property or start your application: https://app.snug.com/apply/lpsm
DISCLAIMER: Please register your name and contact details, as homes will only be opened if we have registered attendees.
An idyllic lifestyle location on a private street, this unit is in an extremely convenient location with every possible amenity at your doorstep. Robertson State School, Griffith University, Sunnybank Shopping precinct, Westfield Garden City, Public Transport - all within a five-minute drive.
- 1 Generous sized bedroom with air conditioner
- Ensuite bedroom
- Separate main entry
- Off street parking
- Kitchen with fridge and electric cooking
- All cooking appliance, utensils and washing machine are included
- Rent included all Electricity, Water and Internet
- Nightlife and public transport
- Easy access to the CBD
- Robertson State School Catchment
- Close proximity to Sunnybank Market Square, Griffirth University, QEII Hospital, public transport, Westfield Garden City
THE PROPERTY IS FULLY FURNISHED, INCL AIR CON, WASHING MACHINE, MICROWAVE AND FRIDGE.
This property is the downstairs unit on the right side of the property.
Please contact Bayleigh on 0428 258 721 or by email to arrange an inspection as she is flexible to arrange private inspections around busy schedules or other commitments.
We want to provide you with the best possible service and keep you informed and updated on any inspections.
When apply for this property, please use 1Form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
0 Car spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Robertson
Lifestyle in Robertson
Picture yourself living at 42C Romulus Street, Robertson. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.