42B Ewart Street,
Marrickville, NSW 2204
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4163172
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Large Family House, convenient location to transport and schools
This lovely house with 3 bedrooms and 2 toilets suitable for families or share housing. It is close to all modes of transport, 8 minutes from Sydney Train Dulwich Hill Station and Light Rail Dulwich Hill Station. Takes only 15-20 minutes to reach the city. Right outside 412 busses can take you inner west suburbs.
For House inspection please contact via email or number. Price can be negotiable.
1 Car space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Marrickville
Lifestyle in Marrickville
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Marrickville is pet-friendly and could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 42B Ewart Street, Marrickville today!