4202/500 Elizabeth Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$1,652 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4418029
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
TASTEFULLY FURNISHED, UNOBSTRUCTED VIEWS
Come and see the amazing convenience this apartment at Vision apartment offers. Overlooking the historical landmark of Queen Victoria Market into the CBD, is close enough to walk to the University of Melbourne, RMIT, Melbourne Central and everywhere in the city. If you do not want to walk, hop on the tram which is located a stone throw away. This landmark address offers everything you need in a home, and everything you can imagine.
The fantastic FURNISHED apartment includes:
* Spacious Master bedroom with BIR and unobstructed views
* Study room with guest bed, study desk and wardrobe
* Stainless steel Miele appliances in the kitchen
* Internal laundry
* Reverse cycle heating and cooling
* Fridge, washer and dryer
* Video security entrance and high-speed lifts
Residents enjoy access to stunning resort style common facilities including garden terrace, gymnasium, large indoor heated swimming pool, theatre and sauna room.
** TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT, PLEASE REGISTER TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY **
By registering your details, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations of your appointment. Please ensure you also have photo ID with you for the inspection. Only 1Form applications will be accepted for this property.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Melbourne is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 4202/500 Elizabeth Street, Melbourne.