42 Wehlow Street,
Mount Druitt, NSW 2770
$1,700 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3080614
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
SPACIOUS LIVING & WALKING DISTANCE TO TRAIN STATION
This recently refurnished four bedroom home is one not to be missed! It provides plenty of living areas and storage, a large backyard perfect for a growing family. Situated on a quiet street and located within walking distance to the train station.
- Four good sized bedrooms with built in robes and split system air-conditioning to one,
- Massive open plan lounge and dining with gas connection outlets,
- Updated kitchen with gas cooking and plenty of storage,
- Internal laundry,
- Large backyard with easy maintain lawns and gardens,
- Covered entertaining area with decking perfect for Summer,
- WATER USAGE INCLUDED
To organise a private inspection, contact lj hooker mount druitt 0296771777
Please note, the teenage retreat is NOT included in the lease.
Looking for a property manager in Mount Druitt?
Looking to sell your property in Mount Druitt?
Call Mount Druitt 9677 1777.
1 Garage space
1 Car port
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2020. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mount Druitt
Lifestyle in Mount Druitt
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Mount Druitt? 42 Wehlow Street, Mount Druitt could be your new home before you know it. The 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how