42 Ulinga Street,
Glenelg North, SA 5045
$3,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4448687
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This welcoming family home is in excellent condition. Offering 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, single carport, formal living, multiple alfresco area's and an extra study space located at which could be utilised as a fourth bedroom.
Just a 10 minute walk from cosmopolitan Jetty Road, Glenelg, a short stroll to the tram to the CBD and a choice of great schools close by.
* Please note, there is now a large garage at end of driveway - this will be excluded from lease. The yard is now smaller than shown in images *
WHAT WE LOVE:
- Kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher
- Large Laundry
- Master bedroom with ensuite, built in robe and revere cycle split system
- Evaporative air conditioning in lounge room and hallway
- Gas heater in lounge room
- Large shed
- 12 month fixed term lease available
- Large double garage at end of driveway excluded from lease - Landlord to access once a month for 15 minutes.
- SA water - tenants responsible for all water & supply charges.
- Strictly, No pets.
To book a viewing for this property: Simply click on the 'Book an Inspection Time' button.
If there are no suitable times available, please contact the agent direct to arrange an inspection. Please note you must register and confirm to attend the inspection.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glenelg North
Lifestyle in Glenelg North
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Glenelg North comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 42 Ulinga Street, Glenelg North today!