42 Stafford Street,
Booval, QLD 4304
$1,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 7th June 2021
Rent ID: 3761554
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
3 BEDROOM COTTAGE STYLE PROPERTY
The property is situated in a convenient location and is close to all amenities.
TO REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION AND START AN APPLICATION, PLEASE VISIT: https://app.snug.com/apply/RHIpswich
* 3 Bedrooms
* Bathroom with separate shower and bath
* 3 bay powered shed
* Timber floors
* Fully fenced yard
* Walking distance to schools
* Central to both highways
* Pets approved on application
PLEASE NOTE - if you do not register online, we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
PLEASE NOTE - we do not accept 1Form applications.
3 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Booval
Lifestyle in Booval
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Booval? 42 Stafford Street, Booval could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.