$575 pwHow much could you borrow?
42 Sophy Crescent,
Bracken Ridge, QLD 4017
$2,300 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 27th January 2022
Rent ID: 4704458
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LOW SET BRICK FAMILY HOME!
LJ Hooker presents this four bedroom low set family home located in the sought after suburb of Bracken Ridge.
Comprising of four good size bedrooms, all with built-ins and ceiling fans.
Spacious kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space that overlooks your well laid out dining room.
The large undercover back patio is perfect for entertaining or to put your feet up, which opens onto your well-manicured back yard.
Ideally located within walking distance to local parks, shops, public transport, schools and Tafe.
* Four good size bedrooms, all with built-ins and ceiling fans
* Main bedroom with ensuite
* Separate lounge, dining and study
* Bathroom with separate toilet
* Security screens throughout
* Secure double garage
* Large undercover patio area
* Well-manicured back yard
* Close to local parks, shops, public transport, schools and Tafe
* Sorry no pets
Be sure to inspect as this property won't last long!
Would you like to view this property?
Go directly to https://aspley.ljhooker.com.au to register to inspect.
PLEASE NOTE, if you do not register online, we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
To apply please submit an online application form by copying and pasting the following link into your internet browser.
Alternatively you can download and print our application by visiting our website - https://aspley.ljhooker.com.au/getattachment/renting/tenant-forms/Application.pdf.aspx?lang=en-AU
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
2 Garage spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bracken Ridge
Lifestyle in Bracken Ridge
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Bracken Ridge comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 42 Sophy Crescent, Bracken Ridge today!