42 Sattler Street,
Gagebrook, TAS 7030
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 2nd October 2020
Rent ID: 4065270
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
GREAT FAMILY HOME
This three bedroom family home is situated just a fifteen minute walk to the local primary school and is on the bus route. With lock up garage under and large fenced back yard other features of the property include:
* Built-in robe to master bedroom
* Lounge with wood heating
* Spacious combined kitchen/dining
* Separate bathroom, toilet and laundry
Available 2/10/2020. 12 Months Lease with option to renew. Pets negotiable.
Please register online for Open Home times. For further information contact our Glenorchy Office.
PLEASE NOTE: NO APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED UNTIL THE PROPERTY HAS BEEN INSPECTED
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gagebrook
Lifestyle in Gagebrook
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house. 42 Sattler Street, Gagebrook is unfurnished and available to rent.