42 Ronald Avenue,
Greenwich, NSW 2065
$6,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4886722
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Fantastic opportunity to secure this immaculate home suitable for families in peaceful location - quarterly garden upkeep included
Set on a spacious parcel of split level land in a tranquil setting, this gorgeous home presents a wonderful opportunity to reside in ultimate comfort and privacy.
With a spacious kitchen fit for those who need a lot of area to cook in it also features a canopy style rangehood for direct external venting and it also has a double wide fridge space, an abundance of cabinet and pantry storage with gas cooktop and dishwasher.
There are polished floorboards in the living room with doors opening to the al-fresco entertainment deck overlooking the lush and expansive Kelly's Flat and Lane Cove Bushland Park with its walking trails.
Conveniently located with the 265 bus nearby servicing the North Sydney to Lane Cove Village corridor and an abundance of other bus options from nearby Pacific Highway.
You will enjoy easy access to local amenities such as Lane Cove Village, Crows Nest Shopping District, Royal North Shore Hospital and Mater Private Hospital as well as close proximity to the areas prestigious schools which includes Cammeraygal High School, North Sydney Boys High, North Sydney Girls High Schools, Wenona School, Loreto Kirribilli, Monte Saint Angelo, Saint Aloysius, Shore School and the International Chinese School.
Property features include:
- Quarterly garden upkeep for hedging and basic vegetation growth
- Two entertainment decks, one upper and one lower
- Swimming pool
- Great natural light filtering through strategically placed windows to maximise light
- Air conditioning throughout, ceiling fans and a fireplace
- Master bedroom with built in wardrobe and ensuite
- 4th bedroom lends itself to configuration to have it as a spacious guest/teenager retreat with own balcony
- Downstairs separate tv/play/multi use room with space for under stair wine storage
- 3.5 bathrooms with bathtub in main
- Off street parking for two cars, one undercover with carport
- Well appointed entry foyer to add to the size and charm of the house
- Ventilated underhouse storage and garden shed
- Potential for additional under stair space to be used as a study area
An extraordinary house that will make the perfect home for years to come. Very few exist with this highly usable layout and immaculately kept interiors. General quarterly garden maintenance is included so just the bare minimum is required to care for this one of a kind home.
Available 28th May
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Greenwich
Lifestyle in Greenwich
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom house in Greenwich is pet-friendly and includes outdoor entertainment, dishwasher, and air-conditioning. Apply to rent 42 Ronald Avenue, Greenwich today!