42 Osborne Esplanade,
Kingston Beach, TAS 7050
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4217025
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Views, location, and character
Beautiful beach house sitting on the edge of glorious Kingston Beach with uninterrupted views. Displaying all the character of its original seaside shack heritage, this home has a very flexible floor plan. With the ability to be a two, three, or four-bedroom home the house is ready for you to turn into your dream home.
A very pet-friendly home with fully fenced yards. A gardener is included in the rent so you don't have to do any work, with a deck which enjoys the views yet maintains privacy as well.
A single car garage with remote access and also a single car park allow space for two small cars.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kingston Beach
Lifestyle in Kingston Beach
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 42 Osborne Esplanade, Kingston Beach. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.