42 Nirvana Crescent,
Buderim, QLD 4556
$2,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 24th April 2020
Rent ID: 3826827
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
5 Bedroom Dual Living with Air-Conditioning & Pet Friendly
PLEASE NOTE: Should you book an inspection, you will be allocated an individual time for you as a private appointment. We won't be exposing you to a group setting to inspect our properties. We will also provide hand sanitiser on arrival however we strongly encourage you to ensure you maintain your hygiene standards in line with the current coronavirus advice.
This well presented dual living low-set home provides ample space for an extended family. On an elevated corner block in North Buderim, it is in close proximity to the local shops and cafes and just a few minutes drive to the beach, the Maroochy river, schools, day care centre, Sunshine Plaza, Maroochydore CBD and the vibrant Ocean Street restaurant precinct. With timber look flooring and security screens throughout, the main dwelling boasts four good size bedrooms with a large central living area and renovated kitchen with dishwasher. There is a self-contained section of the home which contains a large living area, separate dressing area and walk through robe, bathroom plus a kitchenette - it even has its own timber deck off the main living area. The two separate elevated timber entertaining areas provide space and privacy for all. This fully-fenced property offers easy care gardens, flat lawn for the children to play and comes with a double remote-controlled garage with good storage. There is also side access suitable for caravan or boat storage.
- Dual Living Lowset Home On A Elevated Block
- Large Living Area With Air Conditioning
- Recently Renovated Kitchen
- Timber Look Flooring And Security Screens Throughout
- New Self Contained Section With Air Conditioning
- Separate Study
- Double Remote Controlled Garage With Storage
- Easy Care Gardens, Fully Fenced, Side Access
In the Kuluin State School and Maroochydore High School catchments and also serviced by Immanuel Lutheran College, this property is not to be missed!
** Pet on application, subject to owner approval
** Tenants pay for water usage
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button.
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future inspection times via
SMS or email.
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Buderim
Lifestyle in Buderim
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom house. 42 Nirvana Crescent, Buderim is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how