42 Newcastle Street,
Yarraville, VIC 3013
$1,820 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1644132
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Single Fronted Cottage in Cosmopolitan Location
This cottage home with period touches throughout has been recently painted and offers two bedrooms with BIR, carpet, ceiling fans, roller blinds and wall panel heaters. One bedroom boasts handy built in study nook.
Light filled, spacious lounge room with ceiling fan, roller blind and a Coonarra fireplace to enjoy on cold evenings.
Generous kitchen providing ample cupboards and bench space along with gas appliances.
Combined central bathroom and laundry. Low maintenance paved courtyard.
Situated in a sought after pocket of Yarraville with easy access to cafes, shops, Sun Theatre, public transport and the C.B.D.
42 Newcastle Street offers a quaint home in a desirable location. Inspection is a must!
* Please note decorative fireplace in front bedroom is not for use during tenancy.
* Price to adjust to $440pw from 24 November 2021 (lease break).
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Yarraville
Lifestyle in Yarraville
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 42 Newcastle Street, Yarraville. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.