42 May Street,
Inverell, NSW 2360
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2583944
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
RECENTLY RENOVATED FAMILY HOME IN QUIET LOCATION!
Having undergone renovations, 42 May Street is a family home in a great location. The house features 3 large bedrooms all with ceiling fans and new carpet, a spacious kitchen with open plan living and dining, a single lock up garage and second living area ideal for an in home office. The house has recently polished floor boards, a wood heater and air conditioner all as added bonuses! Pets are considered upon application.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Inverell
Lifestyle in Inverell
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
42 May Street, Inverell, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Inverell.