42 Leopardwood Street,
Narangba, QLD 4504
$2,240 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4606834
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This corner block, dual street access 4 bedroom home is freshly painted with new carpets, separate lounge & dining open plan, master has ensuite & walk in robe, garden shed, extra room that can be study or kids play room. Air con, ceiling fans throughout, dishwasher, close to schools, park, shops & Bruce highway.
PETS ON APPLICATION.
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Narangba
Lifestyle in Narangba
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Narangba? 42 Leopardwood Street, Narangba could be your new home before you know it. The 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.