42 Jennifer Crescent,
Toowoomba, QLD 4350
$1,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 3rd February 2021
Rent ID: 3718557
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
- Partly Furnished
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Brick home in quiet Toowoomba neighborhood near USQ
This neat 3 bedroom home is located in a quiet neighborhood. It is close to public transport, the University of Southern Queensland, local schools, and shopping facilities.
Two of the bedrooms have wardrobes - one built in and one free standing. The third bedroom has a shelf unit. The home has a sunken lounge room with a wood fireplace and a stylish, recently renovated kitchen. There is a double lock up drive through garage, and the back yard is fully fenced and able to be accessed by vehicles.
2 Car spaces
Built In Wardrobe
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Toowoomba
Lifestyle in Toowoomba
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house. 42 Jennifer Crescent, Toowoomba is partly furnished and available to rent.