42 Harrow Road,
Stanmore, NSW 2048
$3,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4116978
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beautiful Family Home!
This beautiful family home has so much to offer! With a fresh coat of paint & new flooring this home has been updated for comfort and still retaining the charm of its original features.
Other notable features include:
* Formal entry with period features
* Formal lounge room with ornate fireplace
* Dining room leading to balcony
* City views from the balcony
* 2 Queen size bedrooms and 1 king size bedroom
* Internal Laundry
* Lots of storage throughout the house and underneath
* Sunny rear yard
This home is ideally located also has a Large open plan kitchen with lots of storage, a walk in pantry and gas and electric cooking & family / rumpus room, perfect for entertaining!
With easy access to transport services, shops and local schools this is a must inspect!
1. To ensure your inspection of this property, you must register. If you do not register, the inspection may not be confirmed. By registering you will be automatically advised of any changes, updates or future inspections.
2. To book an inspection select book inspection.
3. If there are no inspection times advertised/available, please continue to register your details and you will be notified as soon as an inspection time is available.
4. If you have been experiencing flu like symptoms or have travelled from a high-risk COVID-19 hot-spot and have not been tested for COVID-19 please do not attend the open home.
5. Due to COVID-19 and restrictions on open homes, please ensure all things such as measurements of space are made during the allocated inspection times.
The tenant is solely responsible for making enquiries into obtaining a residential parking permit. The Agent shall bear no responsibility for advising of parking availability or whether parking permits are obtainable.
The fixtures and fittings shown in our advertisement may belong to the current occupants; therefore, these items may not be included in future tenancies. Should you have any questions regarding the fixtures and or fittings for this property please send us an email at email@example.com. Should you wish to find out any dimensions of this rental property please bring a measuring apparatus with you to the allocated inspections.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Stanmore
Lifestyle in Stanmore
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 42 Harrow Road, Stanmore before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.