42 Gwenda Avenue,
Moorabbin, VIC 3189
$3,477 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4861177
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
BOOK OR REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION NOW OR REGISTER TO BE NOTIFIED OF ANY UPDATES.
This near new 4-bedroom, luxury townhouse is sure to impress in arguably one of the best streets in Moorabbin. This luxury style home boasts:
- Four great sized bedrooms, including an impressive, spacious master bedroom with ample wardrobe space and an ensuite
- A second, light filled living area
- A modern, chef inspired, designer kitchen with ample storage, a walk in pantry and stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher.
- Oversized living and dining area that leads to the courtyard.
- Split system units present
- Single lock up garage with an additional parking space in the driveway
MOORABBIN: An ideal location with Holmesglen Tafe and Holmesglen Private Hospital Chesterville Village shopping and multiple bus-routes to Southland and Chadstone Shopping Centres just a hop, skip and a jump away. Southmoor Primary School less than one minute walk away, A brisk walk to Bricker Reserve, St Catherine's Primary School, Holmesglen Institute and Holmesglen Hospital. Other standout benefits of this suburb include easy access to Moorabbin Station and retail precinct, GESAC, Haileybury College, Xavier College, Brighton Beach, with the added bonus of being only 15kms from Melbourne's CBD.
PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS. BOND $3477
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Moorabbin
Lifestyle in Moorabbin
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 42 Gwenda Avenue, Moorabbin. This 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.