42 Cross Street,
Guildford, NSW 2161
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4515465
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This fully brick 2 bedroom home in a sought after location that is only a short distance to the area's lifestyle amenities including schools, parks, 450m walk to station & 300m walk to the shopping center
- Two good size bedrooms.
- Separate lounge room with high ceilings.
- Internal laundry with toilet.
- Original bathroom.
- Well maintained kitchen.
- Security Lock up garage
Laing & Simmons Merrylands and its directors, employees and related entities believe that the information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, no representation or warranties of any nature whatsoever are given, intended or implied. Any interested parties should rely on their own inquiries.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Guildford
Lifestyle in Guildford
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 42 Cross Street, Guildford. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.